This event is officially NCAA Certified. If you're a current Prep Hoops Circuit program and already committed to this event, you do not need to register online.
- All coaches can view the step-by-step instructions here to get registered, certified, and team rosters entered. This is required for ALL head coaches. For specific steps to create your bench and roster, please click here.
- All athletes can view the step-by-step instructions here to get registered on the NCAA Basketball Certification System (BBCS) website. This is required for ALL athletes.
- USA Basketball Gold License - Required for head coaches only
- NCAA Basketball Certification Website (BBCS) - Required by all head coaches and all athletes
- This event is a showcase format meaning all teams will play 4 games. There is no bracket play until the Region Finals
- Open to all 15U-17U boy's teams
- All games streamed LIVE on BallerTV.com
- Media coverage provided by PrepHoops.com and other outlets
This is a Stay-to-Play event. Teams are required to book your hotel through Team Travel Source (TTS) using the link below. Please scroll down to the FAQ below for more information.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
All tickets must be purchased on-site via debit or credit. Cash transactions will NOT be allowed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! All Prep Hoops events are open to both Prep Hoops Circuit and independent programs.
If you are a youth program or have youth teams within your program interesting in attending Prep Hoops tournaments, please check out our NEW youth basketball circuit, Prep Hoops Next. You can apply for our Prep Hoops Next Circuit HERE, or if you wish to view our Prep Hoops Next tournaments and would like to register independently you can do so HERE.
Please check out our full list of Prep Girls Hoops tournaments here.
The tournament schedule will be finalized and released by 11:59 PM CST on Tuesday night the week of the event.
College packets will cost $250 for the first packet and $150 for each subsequent packet. This also covers your entry for all 4days.
Colleges are not required to purchase a packet, however, the admissions fee for a college to attend is $100 for a weekend pass. This covers your entry for all 4 days.
The deadline to register is 5 PM CST 14 days prior to the event start date. However, registration may close sooner if there is limited court space available.
We strongly recommend registering as soon as possible to guarantee your spot in the event.
All schedule requests need to be added to your dashboard 14 days prior to the event start date. Events beginning in less than one week will no longer be accepting schedule requests. Log in here.
IMPORTANT: All schedule requests will be evaluated based on the order they come in. We will do our absolute best to accommodate all schedule requests, specifically teams who are traveling long distances. Extenuating circumstances will be treated with priority. Due to the high volume of teams that we draw to each event, all teams need to be prepared during each day of the event. This includes Friday night.
Option 1: Team(s) Drop Prior to the Invoice Due Date
- Team(s) can receive a full rollover payment to any future event in the same circuit season OR fully rollover payment to the 2022 circuit season. NOTE: All rollover payments must apply to an event this is NOT currently sold out.
Option 2: Team(s) Drop Past Invoice Due Date
- Team(s) can roll over their payment to a future event within the same season. Teams will be charged a $150 cancellation fee for dropping the current event. This charge covers a portion of the operational expenses associated with filling the vacated spot (court rental, officials, and court staff). This charge will appear on your next invoice to Prep Network. For example, if you paid $500 for this event, you can roll over $350 to a future event, and then you will owe $150 for the future event.
You are required to compete in all games you are scheduled to play in. If for any reason you cannot attend a game, you are required to communicate and notify the Tournament Director at least 12 hours prior to your game start time. Failure to notify the Tournament Director will result in team banishment from all Prep Hoops events for 1 event calendar year.